We have no open positions at the moment, but we will soon be expanding both the tech and marketing team. And we are always looking for talented, passionate people to talk to. Think you’re a great match? Just reach out. We love to hear from you!
Birds – Making it fun and exciting to stay together
Birds is a relationship app that keeps track of your relationship and makes it fun, easy and exciting to stay together. Today, every third couple feel distressed in their relationship. We’re here to change that!
As Frontend Developer at Birds you will have a key position at a fast-growing tech company and you take part in building the company from an early stage. Today we consist of a tight team of eight people with deep experience of psychology, product development, tech, design and business development.
We work close to our users, test our hypothesis and take data-driven decisions. We build a product that is scalable from start and will shortly expand internationally. The app is built in Flutter, for both iOS and Android, with backend in Google Cloud. We use e.g. Firebase for handling some of the services in gcloud.
What you do as Frontend Developer
- Develop new user-facing features
- Improve and optimise existing features, design and performance
- Ensure quality and stability during implementation
- Work closely with the rest of the tech and product team
- Experience of working with Flutter, React Native or similar technology
- Experience of working with user-friendly products, preferably consumer apps
- Interest in UI design
What you bring to the team
- About 3+ years of experience of frontend mobile development
- Solution oriented and strong technical interest
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- You join the company early on and get to be part of an exciting journey with fast expansion
- You become part of our team with motivated and ambitious people who want to create real change – improve the wellbeing of thousands of individuals
- You get to have big impact on the development of both the product and the company in a flat organisation
- Flexible work environment, you choose yourself from where you want to work
- Competitive compensation package with equity
Where are we located?
The team is located in Gothenburg and Stockholm. Work from our office in Gothenburg or remote.
Are you the right person for the job? Get in touch! Send CV to Head of Technology Eric at email@example.com