How to cancel your trial or subscription
The easiest way to cancel your trial period or subscription is within the app.
- Log in/open the app.
- Click ’More’ in the bottom navigation
- Click ’Profile’
- Click ’Manage subscription’
- Click the link ’Manage subscription’
You will be forwarded to your phone’s settings where you can cancel the trial period/subscription.
Here’s how to cancel your subscription (iPhone):
- Open your phone’s ’Setting’
- Tap on your account (Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases)
- Tap on ’Subscriptions’
- Tap on the subscription you want to manage, ’Birds Premium’, among active subscriptions
- Tap on ’Cancel Free Trial’ or ’Cancel Subscription’ depending on whether the trial period has ended or not. Done!
Here’s how to cancel your subscription (Android):
- Open the Google Play app
- Tap on the profile icon in the upper right corner
- Tap on ”Subscriptions”
- Select the subscription you want to manage, ’Birds Premium’
- Tap on ’Cancel Subscription’ (with Android, you also have the option to pause your subscription)
- Follow the instructions